Online music theory lessons & interactive exercises.
Built with TypeScript, React, Node.js, MongoDB, and Stripe.
Explore the world of Morrowind with a keyboard and mouse or a VR headset in the Unity game engine.
- Written in C#.
- Custom loaders for Morrowind's proprietary file formats and for DDS textures.
- Asynchronous loading of assets on background threads while the viewer is running.
- Object creation is spread out over several frames to reduce jitter, but executes only on the main thread due to limitations with Unity scripting API.
- Persistent user-configurable settings.
- Support for little-endian and big-endian CPUs.
- Support for VR, courtesy of Yannick Comte.
Interactive tools and media to inspire your mind.
Click here to view.
- Interactive, shareable, multithreaded fractal renderers.
- Interactive simple pendulum simulation.
- Piano sight-reading trainer (incomplete).
- A Verilog tutorial, taught through executable examples (incomplete).
- A CSS box-shadow generator.
- And more!
- Written with React and TypeScript.
An open-source, Halo-inspired multiplayer FPS.
- Written in C# with Unity.
- Client/server networking model with authoritative servers and client-side prediction.
- Server-side lag compensation to improve hit detection for players with high latencies.
- Custom, reflection-based RPC and state-synchronization code.
- Delta-compression of state snapshots.